This year we have three slots for the Team Captains Championship for the tournament in Las Vegas in August!
Due to the local phase restrictions in place we will have three separate tournaments of 8 teams and qualify one team from each.
Registration is now open for all three tournaments!
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Tournament begins at 12:30 pm (doors open at 12:00, player meeting at 12:15)
Entry Fee: $60 per team
Sunday, July 5 2020
Tournament begins at 11:30 am (doors open at 11:00, player meeting at 11:15)
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Tournament begins at 10:30 am (doors open at 10:00, player meeting at 10:15)
Prepayment is required to hold your spot. Registration and payment are separate. We accept PayPal (Friends & Family), Venmo, Zelle, or Square Cash at 425-802-2403. Please note 'TCC Tournament #1, #2, or #3' with payment.
• A maximum of 5 players allowed on roster
• Players must have completed two (2) sessions as a Team Captain of a standard 8-Ball or 9-Ball team in the 2019/2020 League year in the area the team represents
• Teams may choose any 3 of the 5 team members to participate in each match
• Only one player of skill level 6 or higher, sometimes referred to as a senior skill level player, may play in any given match
• The total of the skill levels of the 3 players fielded in any team match cannot exceed 15
• Modified Single Elimination
• Alternate between 8-Ball and 9-Ball racks, starting with 8-Ball
• Players must have at least twenty (20) 8-Ball scores or twenty (20) 9-Ball scores within the last two (2) years by the entry deadline of July 1, 2020. A combination of scores from the two formats is not allowed.
• Players must have played at least four (4) times in the Spring Session in the League area the team represents. Matches played can be in either the standard 8-Ball or 9-Ball formats
• Players must be on an active (Summer Session) APA roster
• Skill levels will be confirmed the week of the qualifying tournament
• Check the GSAPA Captains Facebook page for a list of Team Captains
For more information on the Team Captains Championship, please click here >>
Subject to change